The Power of Community
As humans we are social beings and need social interactions to be fully healthy mentally, physically, and spiritually. Now we all have different levels of need, for example some people are more introverted and some are more extroverted. But we all crave some level of social connection. A great way to get that is through a community.
A community is a group of people that creates a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.
A powerful community will support, challenge, and motivated you; and create new ideas, a sense of belonging, and accountability!
AMPT Fitness is one of those powerful communities. We create a safe and welcoming environment for all who want to improve their health and fitness though exercise, mindset and food. Once you become apart of the AMPT community you become family, and we love you unconditionally and become emotionally attached to your overall wellbeing. Along the way you will be motivated, challenged, and inspired to reach your health and fitness goals.
7 Benefits of the AMPT Family:
1. Collective Wisdom: No one has all the answers, but we can all come together to solve our individual problems. We have a specific FB Group dedicated to the AMPT Family were people can share ideas about recipes, activities, and help keep each other motivated.
2. Challenged: When we work by ourselves we may have a distorted vision of what is possible. When we see others doing more we can be motived to push ourselves to new levels we didn’t know we were capable of. All of us have some level of competitiveness and can use that to our own advantage.
3. Support and belief: The AMPT Family can help support you when you are down, because we believe in you and we care. We know what your goals are, what you have already accomplished, and can keep you moving along your journey.
4. Motivation: When you’re not feeling motivated, for what ever reason, having a community can push you to show up, work harder, and keep going. We post motivation quotes, educational information, ideas to help you and we celebrate and share your success.
5. Accountability: Having a coach is one thing, but also having a place to go (even if its virtual right now), and people to see, can help you stay consistent. If you don’t show up to the workout your new friends may reach out to see how you are doing.
6. Friendship: develop new relationship with like minded people that you may have never meet before. You will find the you have things in common, and you can lean each other to continue on your journey to being your best self.
7. Big Picture: we believe that when we work together, amazing things can happen. The AMPT Family shows up time and time again to serve others. Whether it be Fly Fit or fundraisers for Chicks in Crisis, the LLS, Fire Relief, the EG Food Bank. We believe that serving the greater good of our community leaves the world a better place.
If you are looking for motivation, accountability, and a like minded community that can uplift you and hep you reach your health and fitness goals you may need a powerful community like AMPT Fitness!
Ps.. We are going to offer Remote Memberships in the very near future... Stay Tuned!!!