Yummy Brussel Sprouts
1 Bag Brussel Sprouts
6 Pieces of Bacon
5 Cloves of Garlic
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbsp Honey
Rosmary to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut the ends off the brussel sprouts, and cut them in half.
3. Dice the shallots.
4. Cut the bacon into small pieces, cook in microwave to precook for 3 minutes (Stopping to stir at half way).
5. Combine the brussel sprouts, bacon, shallots, garlic, olive oil, and season with salt and pepper; in a shallow baking dish and cook for approx 30 min.
While the brussel sprouts are cooking make the sauce:
1. Place the Balsamic Vinegar, Honey, and Rosemary in a pot and simmer to reduce.
2. When the brussel sprouts are done, add the sauce and mix.
Then enjoy the most mind blowing Brussel Sprouts ever!!