Egg Plant Mini-Pizza's
2 Small Eggplants (peeled, 1/2 inch sliced)
1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
1/3 cup Flax Meal
2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
4 tbsp Butter
Pizza Sauce or Marinara
Goat Cheese (Shredded or Crumbled)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400*.
2. Melt butter and divide between 2- 13” x 9” pan/casserole dish (should coat bottom fully).
3. In a shallow bowl beat the eggs.In a separate shallow bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, flax meal, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper.
4. Dip sliced/peeled eggplant in the eggs, then into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, and then place on baking dish. Make sure there is a little space between each.
5. Bake for 10-15 minute, flip and bake for another 10 minutes.
6. Top with marinara, or pizza sauce, and goat cheese. Bake for another 5 minute.
7. Allow the mini pizzas to rest until cool enough to eat, and enjoy!